Do you need any help?
Write to email@example.com
or call +420 554 712 072
The position has been occupied.
back to the list of job positions
Ambulatory sales representative
- Distribution and sale of the product range in the assigned territory
- Finding new customers
- Freelance work
- Secondary school education or completed apprenticeship, best as shop manager/shop assistant
- Knowledge of independent market, retail, gastro
- Sales skills and time flexibility
- Ambulatory sales experience is an advantage
- PC skills, cash systems skills are an advantage
- Driving licence of category B and van driving experience of a minimum of 3 years
- No criminal record
- Independent work for a successful manufacturing company
- Motivating wage, sales support and commissions
- Employee benefits
Do you like our taste?
Be with us